Sunday 18 May 2014

New Barry M Matte Polishes: Available Now?!?

Now please tell me if I'm being completely ridiculous and these polishes have already been around for a while! But these may be new polishes that you can already buy...
These are lovely polishes which Barry M announced on Instagram that they would be releasing in July. They are part of the Matte Collection in new summer bright and bold colours - which I cannot wait to try. However then this appeared in my Blogger newsfeed:
http://thepolishlist.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/barry-m-summer-2014-matte-nail-paints.html

Which came as a shock seeing as I've recently been looking for a Matte topcoat with no luck, it seems The Polish List had found some that was Barry M! In addition to some more Matte nail polishes - all swatched and reviewed perfectly. And with a link to Boots where they can be purchased:
http://www.boots.com/en/Barry-M-Matte-Nail-Paint_1388205/
So I am thinking you are able to buy new collection nail polishes (that Barry M released information about on Instagram) from the Boots website earlier than release? They are called: Waikiki Green, Miami Pink, Malibu Blue, Rhossili Purple, Cancun Turquoise and Copacabana Red. Or am I crazy!?

6 comments:

  1. I think they often have different release dates for different ways of shopping - maybe the July date was for Superdrug or Boots stores. Quite often they seem to release on websites first. But then also, with the Silks they were meant to release on whatever date, but I found them in a Tescos about two weeks early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh right! It's a very confusing system for me... :S At least I've found some new Mattes to try out. :)

      Delete
  2. I was wondering this too! This has happened a few times with new polishes, they say a release date, but then I see loads of bloggers who have already been and bought them! Confusing huh? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is confusing! You think why isn't everyone buying it online instead... :S

      Delete
  3. I would have bought these when I saw they were available online but I'm waiting for them to reach superdrug so I can get student discount and collect points hahaha. I love nail polishes but I also love to save money...

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I waited also to get them from a Boots store near me, there's student discount at Superdrug?!?! (Saving money is brilliant for me.)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...