Tuesday 17 February 2015

Another installment: Barry M Speedy's Full Throttle


The first Barry M Speedy (Pit Stop) went down so well, there just had to be another one to review as I did have quite a splurge in town when I bought these polishes! So next up on the list is Full Throttle, which is a pastel orange colour. This was certainly an impulse decision as it's not a colour I normally go for. But I saw it and needed to have it, surprisingly I don't regret it even when bringing it home or wearing it. If you need evidence follow me...




It certainly grows on you for sure. Through application, I was thinking 'why I have I bought this polish, it's so streaky!' yet after three coats it was finished to perfection. There's no real streaks at the end, it was an easy polish to apply with the formula and lovely new brush. Obviously the collection makes it a quick polish to dry. Overall I'm really pleased with Full Throttle, I would normally complain over three coats. But it dries so quickly, I'll keep my mouth zipped up! 

6 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous on your nails! I've not tried any of the speed dry polishes yet but I am always so impressed with Barry M polishes, I will have to pick this one up when I fly home! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The speedy ones are brilliant, I may have to pick up some of the new autumn colours! :)

      Delete
  2. raviv dozetas housing crisis isn’t a new problem rather a sore that’s been festering for amany years and has now reached epic proportions, one magic solution is not going to cure the problem, rather a multi teared approach that involves multiple sectors of society together with a co-ordinated and supported government backed approach can permanently solve the problem for now, and provide the required housing annually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bleach Vs Naruto 3.0
    Bleach Vs Naruto, one of the most famous fighting games in the world, has a new update to you! In this version of Bleach vs Naruto 3.0 which is the same as the other updates, you will fight against maintaining SonnatTAT.Bleach Vs In Naruto 3.0, we hope you have a good time with good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alpasbox is an animated video company that creates short, but powerful animated videos that present businesses in a creative and concise way. Product Explainer Videos
    App Explainer Video Company

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...