Sorry for the lack of posts, I assure you that I am still alive. Just clogged down with work at the moment! Recently I saw a post on Bloglovin' called Would You Rather? The Beauty Edition, which I remember quite fondly playing when I was small however the questions were nearly as nice as the Beauty Edition's. However I realised when reading it I'd have to be nominated to participate... *sad puppy dog eyes* Then at the end of lovely post they nominated everyone! So here's my attempt.
1) Would You Rather...Lose all of your mascara, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
This is a really easy question to answer seeing as surprisingly I don't own much makeup at all I'd have to say lose all of the palettes and eyeshadows as I don't own any. If I chose the other answer I'd have nothing left.
2) Would You Rather... Chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Definitely cut it all off! Whenever I see really long hair, I am constantly thinking PLEASE get it cut. I just hate hair when it gets wispy at the ends when its got too long. Sorry long hair lovers....
3) Would You Rather... Have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
It depends on how bright it is, as I'd be a pink person if it's light pink and a coral if it's not. The overall vote would have to be pink.
4) Would You Rather... Have £1000 to spend on clothes or all on make up?
Now this is a decision, it would mean a lot of clothes or makeup! I'd have to say that it would all go on make up as that would mean loads of nail polishes by OPI, Essie, Sally Hansen etc which could go on forever and ever whereas fashion changes quite quickly as well as my liking of an item of clothing. It would also mean loads and loads in the pound shops!
5) Would You Rather... Apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Pink eyes?!?!?! No thank you, so that means eyeliner as lipstick meaning rocking the black lips.
6) Would You Rather... Only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Well, I have never been to either of these lovely shops. But as much as I'd love to shop at MAC with all of their loveliness, I'd have to say Sephora as it has a choice of brands meaning more nail polishes for me.
7) Would You Rather... Only use one eyeshadow or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Ummm.... It's probably going to be one eyeshadow for the rest of my life seeing as you could keep that quite calm and neutral but have many different shades on your lips which is what I'd prefer.
8) Would You Rather... Wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Now this is a funny question for me, as when I was about 10/11 I'd actually do this - wear winter in summer and summer in winter which got me some comments from family and friends but I was the least bit fazed so carried on. But now I'd say summer clothes in winter as you can always add some more whereas winter clothes in summer isn't practical as there's only so much you can take off.
9) Would You Rather... Have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Now this one is a tough one seeing as I am addicted to all different kinds of polish; bright, dark, matte, gloss, glitter, magnetic etc. Saying that the large percentage of my collection is bright and bold colours which get worn quite regularly, whereas I love dark statement colours but they don't get worn as much....
10) Would You Rather... Give up your favourite lip product or eye product?
It would definitely be giving up eye product seeing as I don't own any, so I'd like to keep the few lip balms I currently own.
11) Would You Rather... Only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
It's the messy bun. Seeing as I do this anyway as I can't have my hair down at my work and don't like ponytails that much on me.
12) Would You Rather... Never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Easy peasy! Never use lip gloss as I am a nail addict.
13) Would You Rather... Shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in each day?
Shave them is definitely the answer as I see too many people who've probably used a sharpie.
14) Would You Rather... Live without make up or nail polish?
I wish I could say live without make up however I have those days that I NEED the little make up I own whereas I don't have those days with my nails. So sadly it would have to be live without nail polish... *sad face*
This is a brilliant tag to do, brilliant fun and makes you think about your make up also... Thanks A Yellow Brick Blog for letting me join in and hopefully others!
I tag: Everyone else who hasn't joined in!