Wednesday 8 January 2014

Barry M - Watermelon (The first of quite a few!)

After doing quite a few little posts about new nail polishes that have been accumulated in the nail polish stash, I've decided to go through the stash bit by bit so that the old but equally as good are shown to you. Seeing as I paint my nails with these colours most of the time but don't show you guys seeing as it's a quick paint instead of a blog post special paint....
I went for Watermelon by Barry M and isn't in just in the right sort of colour scheme for the not brilliant weather at the moment, also good for this season at the moment. As per my normal posts, I'll still show the different coats as they are being put onto my nails. Here's the first layer

The only thing that's different is the fact that I am trying to cut down on the amount of photographs that are similar as the previous posts have quite a few! (But that might be a negative thing cutting out on the photographs, it hasn't been decided yet.) As you can see from the photographs, the dark colour appears in the first coat instantly opaque which doesn't happen in all nail polishes. The colour itself is a dark turquoise/slightly green which is the reason it was purchased in the first place as it's right up my street.

These are with the second coat added, it doesn't make much difference to the colour but it just makes sure the coverage is perfect. The solution of the nail polish is lovely as it's so smooth not grainy at all. Seeing as Barry M isn't super speedy at drying I covered the nail polish in the top coat of Insta-Dri by Sally Hansen which completed the lovely manicured nail polish! Only con of this nail polish is the brush which it comes with, but that is my own personal preference - there's nothing wrong with it. I bet most of the readers of this blog have used Barry M so have you guys tried this colour? have a favourite of the Gelly Hi-Shine collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...