Thursday 6 March 2014

GOT Challenge: Skittle

Now I've probably mentioned before that I have a current love of the sweets Skittles in any of their flavours, which made me very excited for this week's GOT challenge seeing as I am basing it on the sweets! It's only going to be a flying post but a very colourful one.
Each colour nail polish has been matched to a flavour, however the flavours cannot be named as these are the Confused? Skittles. The names and how old they are: 460 Orange Couture - Maybelline Forever Strong Pro (Unused), 325 Hot Gossip -Rimmel Lycra Pro (Kind of Golden Oldie), 303 Bright Purple - Barry M (Golden Oldie!), 50 In Record Lime - Sally Hansen Insta-Dry (Kind of Golden Oldie) and Unnamed Yellow - Miss Sporty (Golden Oldie!) So here's the end result:




It makes you want to eat the nails alongside all the bright Skittles.... All of the nail polishes were applied in two coats and all were opaque/even across the nail. It's definitely a simple design but very effective as it catches your eyes with all the different bold colours. (Will also match the multi-coloured tongue you have after eating Skittles!) Hope you enjoyed the flying visit from this little post and hope you aren't too colour-blind now.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you photographed with the skittles, so cool! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to photograph the nails with skittles as I was my inspiration! :)

      Delete
  2. I love skittles manicures! You chose a great color and I love your pics;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I chose this combination as they were all golden oldies near enough. Glad I did now as I am using them more. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...