Tuesday 18 February 2014

Another little post for your nail polish fix!

Seeing as the first post today wasn't about nail polishes, I thought I'd do a simple review of a polish which is well worn but fab just to give you guys your nail polish fix so that you'll keep going until Thursday. This particular polish was chosen for the colour seeing as I am a major fan of the book series Pretty Little Liars and today is #redcoattuesday!
It's not a great surprise that the brand of nail polish is Rimmel Pro as I cannot find fault with any of this particular collection but the colour is 325 Hot Gossip. Definitely fits the colour seeing as your nails become such a statement with this on. Each layer is no exception to this, here's the first...


They are already looking finished. As I've probably droned on about before, the brush on this collection is a brilliant width to apply the polish nice and evenly. Brilliant solution of polish seeing as it's the right consistency and brilliant coverage even in one coat. Just to make sure it lasts as long as possible I am going to add a second layer.



Excellent nails for just two layer's worth of effort. I am being a little rebel as I am leaving the nails like this, they are meant to have black and white included however I don't own any of this type of glitter that would match. Therefore it's being left at plain and simple. See you Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like the perfect red! Might have to go pick it up! Great swatches :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend this one to pick up, I can't find any cons with Rimmel Pro! Thanks :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...