Thursday 16 January 2014

GOT Polish Challenge: Stripes

So here's the next stage in this lovely challenge, this week is stripes which is going to mean many different colours of the oldest nail polish I own and the use of good old selotape seeing as the striping tape hasn't yet arrived therefore I apologise in advance for the neatness of the stripes! The nail polishes which are having the dust removed as we speak are:
Now one of the nail polishes is such an oldie that a) it's not a big brand name and b) I don't know where it was purchased so sorry that I cannot lead you to were it was purchased but it's on it's last legs anyway! So it's a gold nail polish by IMAGE and Gemey Paris by MNY Maybelline which does have a gold speckle inside the black colour. The combination which was the aim was a black and gold stripe seeing as it's always a good colour combination!


Not what I was hoping for in neatness of lines but they do stand out as they are such contrasting colours and the striping tape will be here soon! Definitely makes a great difference to the normality of the one colour on my nails, there'll be more where this came from! It's just practise makes perfect so they will improve with time practise and watching tips/tricks on youtube... As well as these nail polishes I have been using Sally Hansen Insta-Dry over most recent nail polishes, it's now used all the time as it drys so quickly and lasts forever. Give it a try! Hope you liked the attempt at strips, see you soon.
 



6 comments:

  1. I love Sally Hansen Insta Dry, I have the topcoat and a pink nail polish, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, Insta-Dry is brilliant, sadly it's not that readily around me so it's either £1 shops or TKmax.... At least they are cheap!!

      Delete
  2. it's cute... i did the same combo :-p haha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! especially since you did not use striping tape.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The striping tape is coming, I am just too impatient to wait... :S

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...