Monday 3 February 2014

What I am wearing...

This is a little bit of a naughty post seeing as I am trying to stick to a new schedule of posting three days a week which was one of the New Year Resolutions so that I don't run out of steam doing this little blog. However I saw Pause For Polishes's What I'm Wearing! post this morning, then thought I'd show the nails I've got on today seeing as it was a first attempt at a gradient.



Aren't they cool!? Not the best ever gradient in the world (that's why this isn't a full blown post) but I'll improve once I have a few more attempts. Nail polishes used where Rose Porcelaine - Maybelline and 185 Sweet Tart by Revlon with Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry as a top coat. Have you guys done any first attempts in nail art recently? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...