Monday 13 January 2014

Blackberry by Barry M

It certainly lives up to it's name in colour, as the title of the post suggests the nail polish is called Blackberry and the colour of this nail polish is a dark navy which could be mistaken for black in some lights believe me. As I have always been a lover of blue and definitely navy when I saw this nail polish I had to have it so much so I bought it then and there!
Additionally this colour was chosen as it'll match almost every item of clothing I own which is a major plus. When purchasing this colour, it was the first one of the Gelly Hi-Shine (Watermelon was also purchased at this point) with only a slight price increase to the normal Barry M nail varnishes I was a bit confused as if there would be any major difference between the two collections...

Believe me there is a major difference between the two collections, as said with this collection's name there is a lot more shine and it's much easier to get it as the solution is lovely and smooth! With applying the first layer of Blackberry, the colour is very blue so you could probably leave it there for the colour but I am more into the darker colours so another layer was definitely needed for my nails.

Now it's more a Blackberry colour, applying the second layer was lovely to do and it shows it in the evenness of the nails and also how shiny they are (as shown in the second photograph) Additionally the nail brush in this bottle of Barry M was brilliant to use, it's making me think whether the Watermelon brush was a dud? A fab nail varnish from Barry M yet again...

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...